- Ching-Chang Cho, Kuo-Wei Hung, Chin Yu, “1H, 13C and 15N resonance assignments of Ca2+-bound human S100A15” J. Biomol Assign., 2013, accepted.
- Sepuru KM, Gupta, A. *Yu, C. “Interaction of S100A6 mutant (C3S) with V domain of Receptor for Advanced Glycation End products (RAGE), Biochem. Biopys. Res. Commu., 2013, accepted.
- Huang HW, *Yu C., “The NMR solution structure of the ubiquitin homology domain of Bcl-2-associated athanogene 1 (BAG-1-UBH) from Mus musculus” Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comun., 2013, 431, 86-91.
- Huang HW, *Yu C., “Backbone and Side-chain resonance assignments (1H, 15N and 13C) of the ubiquitin homology domain of mouse BAG-1”, Biomol. NMR Assign., 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s12104-012-9417-7, in press.
- Hung KW, Chang YM, and *Yu C. “Resonance assignments of Ca2+-bound human S100A13”, Biomol. NMR Assign., 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s12104-012-9412-z, in press.
- Gupta A, Mohan SK, and *Yu C. “1H, 15N and 13C backbone and side chain resonance assignments of human calcium bound of S100A1” Biomol. NMR. Assign, 2012, 6, 213-15.
- Srinivasa RP, Mohan, SK, and *Yu, C. “1H, 15N and 13C assignments of calcium bound S100P”, Biomol. NMR Assign, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s12104-012-9365-2, in press.
- Hung KW, Chang YM, and Yu C., “The structure of calcium bound S100A13”, J. Biomol. NMR, 2012, 54, 211-215.
- Juang MJ, Mohan SK, and *Yu C. “The complex structure of C2B and inositol hexaphosphate”, Biochemistry, 2012, 51, 3675-83.
- Mohan SK and *Yu C. “The IL1α-S100A13 hetero-tertrameric complex structure: A component in the non-classical pathway for Interleukin 1α (IL1α) secretion”, J. Biol. Chem., 2011, 286, 14608-14617.
- Wang HM, *Yu C. “Investigation of the refolding pathway of human acidic fibroblast growth factor from the residual structure obtained by denatured state hydrogen/deuterium exchange” Biophys. J. , 2011, 100, 154-164.