- Srinivasa R. Penumutchu, Ruey-Hwang Chou and *Chin Yu “Interaction of S100P with anti-allergic drug cromolyn”, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 2014, accepted.
- Srinivasa R. Penumutchu, Ruey-Hwang Chou and *Chin Yu “Structural Insights into Calcium-Bound S100P and the V Domain of the RAGE Complex”, 2014, PLOS 1, 9, e103947-62.
- Rani, S G, Mohan SK, and *Yu. C, “Interaction of S100A13 with C2 domain of Receptor for Advanced Glycation End products (RAGE), Biochem. Biophys. Acta, 2014, 1844, 1718-28.
- Hung KW, Huang HW, Cho CC, Chang SC, *Yu C. “Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Structure of the Cytoplasmic Tail of Heparin Binding EGF-like Growth Factor (proHB-EGF-CT) Complexed with the Ubiquitin Homology Domain of Bcl-2-Associated Athanogene 1 from Mus musculus (mBAG-1-UBH)”. Biochemistry, 2014, 53(12):1935-46.
- Cho CC, Hung KW, *Yu C. “1H, 13C and 15N resonance assignments of Ca2+-bound human S100A15”, J. Biomol Assign., 2014, 8, 169-71.
- Hung KW, Hsu CC, *Yu C. “Solution structure of human Ca2+-bound S100A12”, J. Biomol. NMR, 2013, 57, 313-8.
- Gupta AG, Chou RH, Li HC, Yang LW, *Yu C. “Structural insights into the interaction of human S100B and basic fibroblast growth factor (FGF2): effects on FGFR1 receptor signaling”, Biochem. Biophys. Acta, 2013, 1834, 2606-19.
- Sepuru KM, Gupta, A. *Yu, C. “Interaction of S100A6 mutant (C3S) with V domain of Receptor for Advanced Glycation End products (RAGE)”, Biochem. Biopys. Res. Commu., 2013, 434, 328-333.
- Huang HW, *Yu C., “The NMR solution structure of the ubiquitin homology domain of Bcl-2-associated athanogene 1 (BAG-1-UBH) from Mus musculus”, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comun., 2013, 431, 86-91.
- Huang HW, *Yu C., “Backbone and Side-chain resonance assignments (1H, 15N and 13C) of the ubiquitin homology domain of mouse BAG-1”, Biomol. NMR Assign., 2013, 7, 235-9.
- Hung KW, Chang YM, and *Yu C. “Resonance assignments of Ca2+-bound human S100A11”, Biomol. NMR Assign., 2013, 7, 211-4.
- Srinivasa RP, Mohan, SK, and *Yu, C. “1H, 15N and 13C assignments of calcium bound S100P”, Biomol. NMR Assign, 2013, 7, 5-8.